This USB drive is loaded with the PS4 Re-installation file. It is also loaded with the smaller update file.
By default, this is for the re-installation of the entire system. This flash drive will be loaded with the latest Re-installation file from Sony for the PlayStation 4 system. Just plug it in and follow the PlayStation instructions.
- Press and hold the power button from the off position of the PS4, until you hear the second beep. and let go.
- safe mode menu will appear. Insert your controller to USB and the flash drive you received from ShipToFix.
- select Re-installation option
- follow the prompts to continue
- After turning on the system the PS4 asks youto connect the PS4 controller.
- connect controller VIA USB cable, insert flash drive.
- follow prompts to reinstall the system software
At the time of writing these instructions the update file is 7.51.. however we will ship with latest files.